On-Campus Advertising of Commercial Entities (Policy 1.130P)
||Florida Statute 240.319(2)
||01/90 Revised 07/92
- All commercial advertising, notices, flyers, publications or other forms of communication must be registered with the Office of the Vice President for Student Success Services.
- Registration will require the completion of a form with the name, address, occupational license number of any commercial enterprises, etc. No commercial solicitation will be permitted without the appropriate occupational license.
- The posting of commercial materials will be restricted to the College Student Center and a location designated in the College mail room. The distribution of commercial materials is also restricted to the Student Center.
- Nothing will be distributed on campus without a registration number and an expiration dated affixed thereto and plainly visible. All expiration dates will be established to be fifteen (15) working days from date of registration.
- Anything posted on campus without a registration number and expiration date will be immediately removed.
- Anyone posting or soliciting on campus without registration is trespassing and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- The name of the College will not be used in joint advertising without the permission of the President or his designee.
- The College reserves the right to enter into agreement with commercial concerns in support of college events and services. Co-sponsored activities will be considered official college function and not subject to the above restrictions.