To accommodate the growing need for pharmacy technicians, Seminole State College offers a Pharmacy Technology and Management Program. Students can choose from the following programs:
Why Choose Seminole State?
The Pharmacy Technology and Management Program at Seminole State offers:
- A Florida Board of Pharmacy-approved curriculum that prepares students for current job market demands.
- Training in current regulatory requirements.
- Experienced faculty who are committed to students' success.
- Exposure to current pharmacy technology and equipment.
- Convenience: Core courses are offered at the Altamonte Springs Campus; General Education courses required are offered on-campus and online.
- Low cost.
- Job placement assistance through the Career Development Center.
How to Apply
To be considered for admission into the Pharmacy Technology and Management Program, students must:
- Apply and be accepted to Seminole State College of Florida and complete the Steps to Enroll.
- Be eligible to enroll in ENC 1101 English I and MAT 1033 Intermediate Algebra (or a higher level MAC course) prior to starting the core Pharmacy Technology and Management courses.
All applicants must submit to a criminal background check and be free of offenses that could disqualify them from working in a healthcare environment (Florida Statute 456.0635). Applicants with criminal background issues may not be accepted into the program. Before requesting and paying for background check services, applicants with concerns should email the health professions career program advisor or call 407.404.6004.