Student email is now Office 365
Friday, Jul 19, 2013
Office 365 has replaced Live Mail as Seminole State's official student email.
As of July 23, student Live Mail accounts were switched to the new Office 365 system. Below is an overview of the changes students should expect with regards to their College email:
- Students now have separate accounts for their email (Office 365) and their SkyDrive (personal Microsoft account used for creating and sharing documents).
- Student email addresses and passwords for Office 365 and SkyDrive are the same as they were for Live Mail (YourMySeminoleStateUsername@live.seminolestate.edu).
- To access student email, students will go to: www.seminolestate.edu/student-email.
- Instead of accessing SkyDrive using their Live Mail accounts, students now go to: http://skydrive.live.com.
- Any students who previously forwarded their Live Mail to another email account will need to forward it again.
- Any students who previously synced their Live Mail to a smartphone will need to reconfigure it.
- All mail that was in students' Live Mail accounts has been automatically transferred to their new accounts.
Students are encouraged to check their Office 365 accounts regularly, so they don't miss important messasges from the College.
As Seminole State College's 50th anniversary approaches, the College is reviewing its Mission, Vision and Core Values statements. The College is asking students, faculty and staff to participate in the process by completing the Strategic Plan Update Survey.Read More »
Seminole State College’s Study Abroad programs for 2015 will take travelers through world-famous cities, beautiful natural environments and important hubs of culture and commerce.Read More »
The Florida Channel, a division of WFSU, has produced a profile exploring the history and academic culture of Seminole State College.Read More »