Financial Aid Information
How to Accept Your Financial Aid Awards and Defer Your Fee Payment
- If this is your first time using MySeminoleState, you must create a new student account.
- Click on Accept Aid and Defer Payment under Financial Aid on the Student Services menu.
- Set your User Preferences.
- Select the Aid Year you wish to view.
- Accept and/or decline your financial aid awards.
- Carefully read the Seminole State Award Acceptance letter and review each award and corresponding message by clicking on the Award name.
- Accept and/or decline your financial aid awards by checking off the appropriate boxes in the Accept/Decline columns.
- Select Submit.
- Sign your online financial aid deferment.
- Review your financial aid awards at the top of the page.
- Carefully read the deferment statement.
- Scroll to the bottom of the deferment statement to sign your deferment.
- Click on the Signature drop-down menu and select Signed.
- Click the Accept Deferment button.
- Check your Due Charges to confirm your Payment Due Date has been forwarded 60 days into the term.
- Also, check your address to ensure the College has your current information
How do I know when my fees are due?
- Login to MySeminoleState: https://my.seminolestate.edu.
- Note your payment Due Date in your Student Center menu, under Finances. If you have not paid your fees, or deferred your fees for financial aid by the Due Date, you will be dropped from your classes.
- To make an online payment, click Make a Payment and complete the steps that follow.