The Sanford/Lake Mary library will be open until 11 p.m. April 21-24 and April 28-May 1.
This service is available to currently enrolled Seminole State students, faculty and staff with a valid College ID.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is used to borrow books and articles not owned by the Seminole State College Library.
- Check the library's online catalog to verify that Seminole State does not own the desired items.
- Students may request up to five active items. There is no limit for faculty and staff members.
- Allow two weeks or more for requested item(s) to arrive. If you have a critical deadline, please contact the Information Services Desk staff for possible title download to an eReader (Kindle/Nook).
- The lending library's due date must be adhered to. Failure to return items to the lending library on time may result in the loss of borrowing privileges for all Seminole State users.
- Loss of ILL items will incur charges based on the lending library's terms.
- Neither textbooks nor media may not be borrowed through ILL.
Requesting Books via Interlibrary Loan
Before submitting your request, check the library's online catalog to ensure that the item is not owned by Seminole State.
Requesting Journal Articles via Interlibrary Loan
Requests can be made for journal articles that are not owned by Seminole State and are not available in a full-text, online database. Please check both before making a request.