- Complete the 2012-13 Seminole State Leadership Academy Application.
- Have your supervisor sign the application and complete the "Supervisor Statement of Support."
- Submit your application to the Human Resources Department by 4 p.m., Wednesday, June 6, 2012.
- In June 2012, Seminole State's vice presidents will review all applications from their respective areas and will forward applications of recommended participants to the Leadership Academy Advisory Council.
- In June 2012, the Advisory Council will review all applications submitted by the vice presidents and Dr. McGee to determine a class roster of 20-25 participants to recommend to the Executive Team for approval.
- After the "Class of 2012-13" is approved by the Executive Team, all participants will be notified and information and/or assignments will be delivered.
- The first session of the 2012-13 Leadership Academy is on Sept. 21, 2012.