Intramural sports are free to all currently enrolled Seminole State students, as well as faculty and staff.
Choosing a Sport
The intramural and recreational sports department provides events for each Seminole State College Campus. To find out which leagues and tournaments we offer, visit our Leagues and Tournaments page.
How to Register a Team
To register or join a team, follow the instructions below.
Visit Seminole State's IMLeagues page.
- Visit Seminole State's IMLeagues page, which lists the sports and events for which registration is currently open.
- All individuals must first register an account with IMLeagues by clicking "Create Account" at the top right of the page and entering all required information. Only currently enrolled Seminole State students will be able to register.
- Once you are logged in, select "School Home Page" to locate all active sports. Once you select the sport or tournament for which you would like to register, click on "Register/Signup." Select the available division (if applicable), then choose to create a team, join a team or sign up as a "free agent" and be assigned to a team. The number of available spots in a division will be noted next to the division name. Note: Division times and offerings may change at the discretion of the Intramural and Recreational Sports Coordinator.
- If you choose to create a team, enter a team name on the next page. You will have to read and acknowledge the liability waiver and enter your seven-digit student ID number. After filling out all required information and accepting the liability waiver, click "Create Team."Note: Intramural Sports reserves the right to cancel registration for any reason or alter team names that are deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- For team sports, the captain can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues, captains can search for their names. If they do not have an IMLeagues account, captains can click "Invite by email address" to send an invitation via email.
Individuals who are not able to form an entire team for a sport may join a team through free agency. Prior to the sign-up deadline for each sport, individuals can sign up on the online Free Agent Board at the IMLeagues website. The online Free Agent Board allows one to advertise his or her skills to prospective teams who may be looking for additional players. Once a free agent is contacted by a team and agrees to join it, he or she must be added to the team roster by the team captain.
All schedules will be posted online at the IMLeagues page two (2) business days after the registration deadline has passed. If any schedules change, the Intramural and Recreational Sports department will contact each team captain and update the online schedules.
Remember: This is intramural sports. Our main priority for students is that we have a safe environment in which to participate. We have modified our rules to support our mission, so please familiarize yourself with the intramural sports rules before participating.