Students entering a college-credit program must present their evaluated transcripts to the International Student Office in order for their application to be processed and an I-20 issued. Without an evaluated transcript, Seminole State cannot issue an I-20, and students will not be able to register for classes.
Only original documents will be accepted. Facsimiles and photocopies are not permitted.
- If you have only attended a foreign high school, your transcript(s) must be officially translated to English and reviewed by an approved transcript evaluation service. A completed Document-by-Document report is required.
- If you have attended a foreign university (regardless of whether you completed a program), your transcript(s) must be translated to English and reviewed by an approved transcript evaluation service. A completed Course-by-Course report is required.
- If you attended a U.S. high school and/or university, you must mail an official copy of your transcript(s) to Seminole State's International Student Office (100 Weldon Blvd., Sanford, FL 32773).
Approved Transcript Evaluation Services
- World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 01-5060
Miami, FL 33101-5060
Toll Free Telephone: 800.937.3899
- Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Translation Fax: 305.273.1984