Application Checklist for International Students
The following documents are required to complete the application process at Seminole State College:
- If the student is acting as his/her own sponsor, only Item A is required.
- If the student has one or more sponsors, each sponsor must provide items A, B and C (as supplement, if needed).
- Item D is for scholarships only. Item B is also sometimes required, depending on the source of the scholarship.
Please refer to "Financial Support Documents for F-1 Immigration Purposes" for further details.
- Foreign education transcripts:
Have your high school diploma or university transcript evaluated by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), World Education Services or Josef Silny and Associates Inc. and submit it to:
Seminole State's Records Office
100 Weldon Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773
- Proof of health insurance:
Health insurance is required prior to enrollment at Seminole State. Visit the Insurance for Students website for more information.
- For transfer students only: