Seminole State College is the right choice for creative individuals seeking a career in interior design. The College's Interior Design Program has been a leader in Florida for more than 30 years. Seminole State is first in enrollments, first in achieving professional accreditation and first in graduates among state colleges.
But there are plenty of other reasons to choose Seminole State, including:
- Industry-driven curriculum: Seminole State's cutting-edge programs incorporate sustainable green design practices and technologies as well as courses in Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and ADA-compliance.
- Community involvement: Students participate in community projects, attend departmental field trips to regional design centers and take part in activities with local chapters of professional organizations.
- Award-winning facility: Classes are taught at the College's award-winning Heathrow Campus, which received a Design Award of Excellence from the Orlando Chapter of the American Institute of Architects.
- Award-winning program: The National Kitchen & Bath Association recognizes the quality, consistent education that students receive in the College's Interior Design Program.
- Award-winning students: Seminole State students have consistently won national and regional industry awards.
- Industry-focused faculty: All of our full-time interior design faculty are Florida-licensed professionals who are actively involved in the industry.
Need any more reasons to choose Seminole State for your interior design training? Here's one more: In 2010, Seminole State became the first state school in Central Florida and the only public college in Florida to offer a four-year interior design degree.
What degrees are available?