AFLAC Personal Cancer Indemnity Plan
- Pays money directly to you to help cover the huge personal costs typically associated with cancer treatments
- Pays $75 per person per year for cancer screens
- $2000 (Plan 2) or $5000 (Plan 3) paid for first diagnosis of internal cancer; Builds annually by $500 until paid.
- Pays an additional $10000 for bone marrow transplants and $5000 for peripheral stem cell transplantation
- $300 each day in a hospital; $600 per day after 30 days. No lifetime limit
- $300/day for radiation, chemotherapy, and experimental cancer treatments as approved by the National Cancer Institute
- Benefits for surgery, anesthesia, prosthesis, blood, travel, hotel bills, hospice and home health care
- Plan covers all forms of cancer, including skin cancer
- Must be 18-70 to enroll, but once enrolled plan guaranteed for life.
Monthly Rates: Plan 2 Employee $29.90; Employee and Children $37.40; Family $52.00. / Plan 3 Employee $36.50; employee and Children $44.70; Family $62.40