Once you have been accepted and have your MySeminoleState account, your next step is to take the New Student Orientation
An Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree is designed for students who plan to transfer as a junior to a college or university or to continue their four-year degree at Seminole State. As an A.A. student, you can choose from 91 University Transfer Pathways, courses that mirror those you would take at one of Florida's state universities.
Here are some of the benefits of earning an A.A. degree from Seminole State:
- The A.A. degree program is about half the cost of the first two years in a four-year college or university.
- Smaller class sizes allow professors to better assist students when needed.
- Students who transfer to a four-year college or university perform academically as well as third-year university students.
- Guaranteed transfer to one of Florida's public universities or seamless transfer to the University of Central Florida through DirectConnect to UCF.
- Students can earn their A.A. degree entirely online.
What is Required to Complete the A.A. Degree Program?
To earn an A.A. degree from Seminole State, you must: