Architecture, Engineering and Construction
As a kid, you loved making sand castles, building cities out of blocks, or fashioning furniture for your playhouse. Fast-forward to now, and imagine using that same skill set to earn a living — a really good living.
Seminole State gives you everything you need to design the blueprint for your future, from bricks-and-mortar fundamentals to hands-on experiential learning.
- Architectural Drafter/Designer
- Architectural Renderer
- Building Inspector/Contractor
- CAD Engineering Drafter/Designer
- CAD Architectural Drafter/Designer
- Cartographer/Civil Drafter/Site Designer
- Construction Manager
- Construction Scheduler
- Contractor: Commercial, Residential or Trade
- Cost Estimator
- Electrical/Fire Sprinkler/Plumbing Mechanic
- Energy Efficiency Consultant
- Engineering Technician
- Exhibition and Event Designer
- General Contractor
- Green Building Specialist
- Heating/Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Industrial Designer
- Interior Designer
- Kitchen/Bath Designer
- Landscape Architect
- Purchasing Agent
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Visual Merchandiser
- Seminole State's strong industry ties and community relationships link our students with potential employers.
- Graduates enjoy a nearly 100 percent employment rate.
- You'll gain real-world experience through internships.
- Programs prepare you for professional licensure.
- Network, build friendships and gain hands-on experience through college-sponsored community service projects.
- Access educational resources, leadership opportunities and career guidance through Seminole State student organizations such as the U.S. Green Building Council, the Associated General Contractors of America and the American Society for Interior Designers.
- Participate and earn scholarships in regional and national design competitions.
- Earn bachelor's degrees in interior design, construction and architectural engineering technology.
- We'll provide you with a solid foundation of industry-driven, industry-aligned programs, whether you're continuing your education with a bachelor's degree program, or stepping right into a rewarding profession like construction management, architectural design, CAD drafting or interior design.
- We offer coursework that's relevant in today's environment, including classes in green and sustainable design.
- You'll learn from dedicated, talented faculty members — who are licensed professionals in their fields — in state-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest industry technologies.