Is distance learning right for you? To find out, answer the questions below. When you are finished, select the "Score Test" button at the bottom of the page to tally your score.
1. Feeling that I am part of a class is: a) Not particularly necessary to me. b) Somewhat important to me. c) Very important to me.
2. I would classify myself as someone who: a) Often gets things done ahead of time. b) Needs reminding to get things done on time. c) Puts things off until the last minute.
3. Classroom discussions are: a) Rarely helpful to me. b) Sometimes helpful to me. c) Almost always helpful to me.
4. When an instructor hands out directions for an assignment, I prefer: a) Figuring out the instructions myself. b) Trying to follow the directions on my own, then asking for help as needed. c) Having the instructions explained to me.
5. I need faculty comments on my assignments: a) Within a few weeks, so I can review what I did. b) Within a few days, or I forget what I did. c) Right away, or I get very frustrated.
6. Considering my professional and personal schedule, the amount of time I have to work on distance learning courses is: a) More than enough for a campus class or a distance learning course. b) The same as the amount of time I have to work on an on-campus class. c) Less than the amount of time I have to work on an on-campus class.
7. When I am asked to use VCRs, computers, voice mail or other technologies that are new to me: a) I look forward to learning new skills. b) I feel apprehensive but try it anyway. c) I put it off and try to avoid it.
8. As a reader, I would classify myself as: a) Good. I usually understand the text without help. b) Average. I sometimes need help understanding the text. c) Slower than average.
9. If I have to go to the campus to take exams or complete work: a) I can go to campus anytime. b) I may miss some lab assignments or exam deadlines if campus labs are not open evenings or weekends. c) I will have difficulty going to the campus, even during evenings and on weekends.
eLearning Office407.708.2424V-103 S/LM CampusOnline Course Problem Form
Seminole State General Contact Information
There is no one available to chat at this time.