Please select the type of site you would like from the list below, and complete the form that opens to initiate your request.
I would like to request a merged Sakai site for my class.
Complete the Sakai Special Sites Request Form if you plan to run a course in Sakai with live students during the current or upcoming term. Your production request identifies the classes you are running in Sakai so that your sites are activated and student enrollments are processed. Be sure to complete one request per class number in Sakai.
I would like to request a Sakai Workbench for a class that is not currently running with enrolled students.
For example: a class I am developing for a future term, or a site which is not tied to a particular class for enrollment purposes, such as a departmental group, repository or other type of site.
Email the eLearning Department at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and college email address
- Your Sakai username
- The title of the Workbench site you would like created (examples: "Biology Department Group" or "ENC1101 - English I")
- The anticipated delivery mode of the course (examples: "Online" or "Hybrid" or "Campus")
- A brief description of the reason you are requesting this site
- Usernames and the desired level of site access for any additional users added to the site (examples: "student" or "instructor" or "teaching assistant")
I would like to request assistance loading new content into my existing Sakai course.
Complete the Content for Sakai Request Form to have new content (such as publisher test banks, streaming video, PowerPoint files, etc.) loaded into your Sakai course for you.
- If you are requesting a site in Sakai, be sure to complete the Sakai workshop. Faculty members using Sakai must complete the workshop in order to gain editing rights in the system.
- The Sakai Workshop must be completed at least two weeks prior to the start of the term. You can view a list of scheduled sessions and register for one using the Distance Learning/eLearning workshop calendar. You can also use the calendar to register for an online version of the workshop.
If you have any questions, please email the eLearning Department.