The first 35 currently enrolled SSC students will pay $15 for registration (Individual Registration only).
All other participants will pay $35 for registration
Registration fees include both Friday and Saturday workshops
Registrations will start on November 14, 2013 and end on February 23, 2014!
No on-site registration
(No reimbursements allowed)
Tenth Annual Seminole State College Early Learning Conference
"Inspire - Imagine - Explore"
Seminole State College
Sanford/Lake Mary Campus
100 Weldon Blvd
Sanford, FL 32773
Friday, Feb. 28, 2014, 6:30-8:30 p.m. (check-in begins at 6 p.m. in building G)
- Keynote presentation for all Infant/Toddler, Preschool, and Administration Tracks
- Two in-service hours or 0.2 CEU credits are available
Saturday, March 1, 2014, 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (check-in begins at 7 a.m. in building C)
- Sessions from 8-10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. designed for each particular track
- Four in-service hours or 0.4 CEU credits are available
- Nature's Table wil be open for breakfast and snacks
Download the complete agenda here.
Participants interested in CEU's can purchase them for $15. More CEU information will be available at the conference.
You are welcome to register by childcare center/FCCH (number of participants by track of interest) or individually at:
Register as a school/FCCH
Register as an individual