Computer Knowledge Base

Please select a topic from the list below to view the tutorial on that subject.  Some items may require you to login to see the information.

If I have an Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree, am I required to complete the General Education requirements for my bachelor's degree?

Author: Charles Hunter  Created: 08/02/2013  Last Updated: 5 months ago  Category: Bachelor's Degrees  Views: 557  Rating: Unrated

If you have received an Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree from a regionally accredited institution within the Florida College System, you will have satisfied the general education requirements for the bachelor's degrees offered at Seminole State. Associate degrees from outside the Florida College System will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

All students who have received a regionally accredited bachelor's degree will have met the General Education requirements.

How Useful Was This Information to You?

Want more info? Contact us.

Fax: 407.708.2161

Seminole State General Contact Information