Computer Knowledge Base

Please select a topic from the list below to view the tutorial on that subject.  Some items may require you to login to see the information.

I took two years of foreign language in high school. Am I required to take more language courses for the bachelor's program?

Author: Charles Hunter  Created: 08/02/2013  Last Updated: 8 months ago  Category: Bachelor's Degrees  Views: 390  Rating: Unrated

If you have taken two years of the same foreign language in high school, or two consecutive four-credit foreign language courses (at the intermediate level) at a regionally accredited college or university, you will not have to take a foreign language for your bachelor's degree program. You will have to provide official transcripts from the institution at which you took the language classes in order for them to be applied toward your degree at Seminole State.

How Useful Was This Information to You?

Want more info? Contact us.

Fax: 407.708.2161

Seminole State General Contact Information