Computer Knowledge Base

Please select a topic from the list below to view the tutorial on that subject.  Some items may require you to login to see the information.

When do I see a student specialist?

Author: Kimberly Allen  Created: 01/18/2013  Last Updated: one year ago  Category: Student Affairs Redesign  Views: 159  Rating: Unrated

Specialists can assist students from when they first inquire about the College to graduation. Specialists can answer most questions regarding:

  • Admissions
  • Residency requirements
  • The steps to enroll
  • Financial aid and scholarships
  • Transcripts
  • Registration
  • Test scores and placement
  • Forms (transcripts, consent, graduation, etc.)
  • Programs and course requirements

The home offices for Admissions, Financial Aid, Enrollment Services, Assessment and Testing, and Academic Advising and Counseling will continue to serve students who have more detailed concerns.

Related Articles
How Useful Was This Information to You?

Want more info? Contact us.

Fax: 407.708.2161

Seminole State General Contact Information