Computer Knowledge Base

Please select a topic from the list below to view the tutorial on that subject.  Some items may require you to login to see the information.

How do I change my address after I have submitted my diploma application?

Author: Kimberly Allen  Created: 10/30/2012  Last Updated: one year ago  Category: Applying for Graduation  Views: 242  Rating: Unrated

To change your address after you have submitted your diploma application, send an email to Include your student ID number and the name of your program in the email.

How Useful Was This Information to You?

Want more info? Contact us.

Fax: 407.708.2161

Seminole State General Contact Information