Computer Knowledge Base

Please select a topic from the list below to view the tutorial on that subject.  Some items may require you to login to see the information.

Who do I contact to request special accommodations for the graduation ceremony?

Author: Kimberly Allen  Created: 10/24/2012  Last Updated: one year ago  Category: Graduation  Views: 253  Rating: Unrated

Graduation candidates who require assistance accessing the stage or need a sign language interpreter must contact the Office of Disability Support Services at 407.708.2505. College staff will direct guests who require special accommodations to the accessible-seating section of the graduation venue.

How Useful Was This Information to You?

Want more info? Contact us.

Fax: 407.708.2161

Seminole State General Contact Information