HelpDesk Statistics

The Seminole State College HelpDesk provides phone, email, chat and walk-in support for faculty, staff and students. Below you can find HelpDesk statistics for February 2012.

February 2012

The Seminole State College HelpDesk handled 1,398 support issues during February 2012. Of these:

  • The HelpDesk managed 1,096 support phone calls, 161 support emails, 122 support chats and 19 walk-ins.
  • The HelpDesk was able to handle 82 percent of the issues immediately. The remaining 18 percent of the issues were forwarded for next-level support.

Below is a chart showing the types of calls that were handled by the HelpDesk during February 2012.

 Help Desk Stats Feb 2012

Want more info? Contact us.

407.708.2156
Fax: 407.708.2161

Seminole State General Contact Information

ChatHelpDesk Chat

No one is available to chat at this time.