Stock Promotional Items
Seminole State's Events Office maintains a limited supply of College-related promotional items. To request promotional materials, such as notepads and pencils, email Charity Lo Giudice, Events Coordinator, or call her at 407.708.2440.
Specialty Promotional Items
To order promotional items for purchase by your department:
- Obtain a quote for promotional items by contacting an approved vendor. To request an approved vendor list, please email the Purchasing Department or call 407.708.2173. In addition to the cost of the item, you will need to obtain the imprint area dimensions, artwork deadline, shipping cost estimates and delivery date.
- Submit a purchase order request and obtain a purchase order number.
- If necessary, submit a TIM request with Seminole State's Publications Office to request artwork. Artwork creation requires a minimum of 15 business days, so take this into consideration when building your timeline. Be sure to include the vendor name and purchase order number in your Publications work order and to request that Publications e-mail your artwork directly to the vendor.
- Notify the Events Office of your order, including the vendor, item and quantity purchased. This information may help facilitate a joint order if another department is ordering the same item within the same time frame, or if your item is misdirected to Events in the shipping process.
- Inform the Seminole State Mail Room of the expected shipping date and quantity for large shipments.
- Work directly with the vendor to get answers to all questions and to resolve any problems.