Remembering those who left us during the past school year...
- PAUL BOULER, who was an adjunct professor in legal studies, passed away May 11, 2013.
- ALAN KRAFT, who had served as program manager for our Criminal Justice Program, passed away on March 24, 2013.
- PAMELA LEDFORD, who served as manager of Quick Response Training Grants until 2011, passed away on Feb. 8, 2013.
- MICHAEL MURPHY, who was an adjunct professor of humanities and religion at Seminole State for more than 30 years, passed away on Sept. 19, 2012.
- JAMES RICHARD “DICK” SEWELL, who was a former registrar at Seminole State, passed away on March 6, 2013.
- CAROLYN STENSTROM, who served on the College’s Board of Trustees from 1971-1990, passed away on May 14, 2013.
- PHILLIP VOGEL, who was a senior systems analyst in CTS, passed away on June 13, 2013.