Style Guide Information
- For information regarding approved spelling, titles, grammar and general style of written documents for Seminole State, please visit the CRM Style Guide.
- Complete technical guidelines and website page specifications can be found in the Web Guidelines Technical Specifications.
- All main page titles should use heading 1 with style class "pagetitle".
- All secondary titles should use heading 2 with style class "sectiontitle".
- Do not use heading styles for blocks of text. They are used for titles only.
- Do not use all capital letters. They present accessibility and usability issues (and are ugly!)