Seminole State Resources
- School of Career and Professional Programs and/or Early Childhood Education Department: Occasionally, Seminole State offers scholarship opportunities for students. Contact our office at 407.708.2413 to find out if funds are available and to learn more about the qualification requirements.
- Financial Aid Office: 407.708.2045
- Life Transitions: This program is for displaced homemakers or single parents. Call the proram office at 407.708.2607 for more information.
- Foundation for Seminole State College: Applications for these scholarships must be submitted online through the Scholarship Tracking and Review System (STARS).
- Vocational fee waiver: Fee wavers are nowavailable for Childhood Development Associate equivalent/Early Childhood Professional Certificate students. Please email Claudia Gonzalez or call 407.708.2881 for more information. Fee waivers also are available through the Early Learning Coalition of Seminole. Please email Tanya Rose for more information, or call 407.708.2234.