Wharton Smith Center for Construction
- B.S. Degree, Construction
- A.S. Degree, Building Construction Technology
- A.S. Degree, Construction
- C.C., Building Construction Technology Technical Certificate
- V.C., Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Technology I
- V.C., Applied Welding Technologies Certificate
- V.C., Construction Apprenticeship - Electricity (Commercial)
- V.C., Construction Apprenticeship - Fire Sprinkler System Technology
- V.C., Construction Apprenticeship Plumbing Technology
- V.C., Electricity Certificate
- V.C., Plumbing Technology Certificate
Textbook information will be available online for each term's courses 45 days prior to the first day of classes for the term.
Each course offered by Seminole State is listed alphabetically and organized by the course prefix, catalog number and description. The courses in this catalog are identified by prefixes and numbers that were assigned by Florida's Statewide Course Numbering System, a system used by all public postsecondary institutions in Florida and 32 non-public institutions. Seminole State controls the description, credit and content of its own courses.