Arts, Digital Cinema and Digital Media Programs
- A.A. Degree General
- A.S. Degree, Digital Media, Graphic Design Specialization
- A.S. Degree, Digital Media, Web Design Specialization
- A.S. Degree, Graphics Technology - Digital and Interactive Media Design Specialization
- A.S. Degree, Multimedia Technology Television and Digital Cinema Production
- C.C., Digital Media - Digital Media/Multimedia Production Certificate
- C.C., Digital Media - Graphic Design Production Certificate
- C.C., Digital Media - Graphic Design Support Certificate
- C.C., Digital and Interactive Media Design Technical Certificate
Textbook information will be available online for each term's courses 45 days prior to the first day of classes for the term.
Each course offered by Seminole State is listed alphabetically and organized by the course prefix, catalog number and description. The courses in this catalog are identified by prefixes and numbers that were assigned by Florida's Statewide Course Numbering System, a system used by all public postsecondary institutions in Florida and 32 non-public institutions. Seminole State controls the description, credit and content of its own courses.