The Career Development Center will be known:
- By all as an essential component of the institution, which is integrated throughout all areas of the college supporting work force and academic endeavors;
- By students and the institution as a customer-service-oriented supportive unit in providing proactive career development, job/career placement and cooperative education services;
- By the business and industry community as a reliable and attentive partner in meeting employment needs in a timely and effective manner;
- By the institution and students as a provider of comprehensive media resources for career and educational planning and development; and
- As a leader in developing and nurturing collaborations, related to cooperative education and career placement, with other institutions of higher learning, as well as the business community.