Seminole State's Career Development Center offers several resources to help employers connect with potential job candidates, sponsor cooperative education/internship opportunities, become mentors and much more.
- Oviedo Campus Summer Job Fair - March 25, 2014; Employer Networking Event - April 17, 2014
- Altamonte Springs Campus PTA and Respiratory Care Career Fair - March 19, 2014
- Heathrow Campus Major-Specific Career Fair - April 3, 2014
- Sanford/Lake Mary Campus General Career Fair - TBD 2014
- Request to Recruit on Campus: You do not have to wait for a career/job fair to meet our students. Your company can register to recruit on campus whenever there is an employment need.
- Cooperative Education/Internships: Seminole State supports a strong cooperative education/internship program. Learn how sponsoring interns/co-ops can support your company's long-term employment needs.
- Become a Mentor:Connect with Seminole State students to offer expertise, career advice and guidance about your field. For additional assistance, call 407.708.2649.
- Florida Career Professionals Association (FCPA): Learn about FCPA, a network of colleges and businesses across Florida.
Note: Seminole State's Career Link is available to all past and present Seminole State students, including international students. It is employers' responsibility to verify the employment eligibility of all hires through the proper completion of I-9 forms. There are labor laws that apply to unpaid positions. We encourage employers to be informed in order to stay in legal compliance with the requirements of these laws.