Learn Skills That Lead to Careers or Advanced Studies
All of Seminole State's accounting programs teach students the fundamental techniques they need to achieve success in today's workplace. Benefits of our degrees and certificates include:
- Flexible scheduling with day, evening and online classes.
- An experienced faculty with expertise on modern accounting practices.
- A curriculum that prepares students for real-world challenges.
- Certificates that can be earned in as little as one semester.
- Courses that can be taken to upgrade skills in the latest version of Microsoft Office.
- Certificates that lead to an A.S. degree in accounting technology.
- Alternative ways to earn credits, such as credit-by-exam and work internships.
Seminole State offers prerequisite courses for the following accounting majors:
Upon graduation, students can continue their studies with Seminole State's Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Business and Information Management program; pursue advanced accounting studies at the university level; or immediately compete for positions as a:
- Business specialist
- Tax specialist
- Accounts receivable/payable clerk
- Paraprofessional accountant
- Payroll specialist
- Accountant for a private businesses
- Assistant auditor